Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a former Mtber living in Statesville. I am looking for someone to train with 2-3 times a week,...days and times may vary. I currently ride around 20-35 miles with an average speed between 16-19 mph depending upon terrain. I am looking to reach a few fitness and cycling goals and I know having a training partner would help! It's rough riding alone all the time,...RIght now I ride Tuesday and Thursday nights at the Huntersville Business Park and on weekend in the Statesville/Troutman area.

In any case,...if you're in the area and interested, please let me know! Thanks,
Brian

·
Diesel Engine
898 Posts
Not too far north...

We have a good (growing) group up here in Mt. Airy, NC. RIding is great - lots of climbs (mountains) and good riders here. As far as group rides, the group here rides several evening a week year round. I travel so I miss those, but every Sunday at 1:30 pm we meet and do a 3-4 hour ride, usually ends up being 40-60 miles depending on how much climbing we do.

If you're interested in riding with us sometime, shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I can get you some directions.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.