Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy and excited, I just got Look's highest end pedals: the Keo Blade Carbon w/ Titanium spindle. Initial few miles tell me they feel amazing. The clip in is snappy and firm. getting out is the same as my old Keo 2 Max. I'd love to discuss these pedals and help out anyone else who's interested in these!

·
We, the Mediocre...
49 Posts
Yeah, I'm actually considering moving to the Look Keo Blade Carbon Ti from the classic and full-proof DA 7810 pedal, the only DA part I have on my Look 595 (Campag SR 11). Problem is, I've never tried them and I have three pairs of DA 7810 on various rides so moving to this pedal would mean some serious changes. I do have two pair of shoes and might leave one the DA style cleats but trying to decide if this change is really worth it. So far, I've held off from taking the plunge.... The 7810 is a great pedal if a bit heavy but solid as a rock. Still.....

- kh

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Keep the Shimano unless you are having knee issues. I have had both Look and Shimano and they are both good. I doubt you will notice a difference.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the blade ti pedals should be just as riable if not .ore reliable than the da pedals... plus they are a lot lighter

i have the 12nm but wished i had the 16nm? anyone know where to get the 16nm leaf spring for cheap?

·
We, the Mediocre...
49 Posts
Just happened to spy this thread again. I've probably decided to go with both pedals and want to give the Blade Ti a try. Hey sramred, why are you now wishing you opted for the 16nm? Do you find the 12nm pedals too weak in the hold department?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.