Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I hope this isn't taken as spam.
I've finally gotten around to photographing and listing all of the old parts that have been sitting in boxes here at GVH for years. I have yet to get to hubs, headsets, freewheels and a few misc things, but there is a fair amount up now.
RBR has been very good to us, so I wanted to give the serious collectors here a head start on nabbing up the good stuff.
Thanks,
Tom

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
tomletsinger said:
Hey all,
I've finally gotten around to photographing and listing all of the old parts that have been sitting in boxes here at GVH for years. I have yet to get to hubs, headsets, freewheels and a few misc things, but there is a fair amount up now.
RBR has been very good to us, so I wanted to give the serious collectors here a head start on nabbing up the good stuff.
Thanks,
Tom
Outstanding. GVH has been great to us. I'll make this thread a sticky.....

·
"It's alive!"
1,454 Posts
tomletsinger said:
Hey all,
Thanks,
Tom
What is GVH? How do we find out what's available? Thanks for giving us the head start!

- Forbes

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just purchased and received some vintage Dura Ace parts. Everything went very smoothly. The parts were perfect; shipping was quick; terrific email communication; fair pricing. What's there not to like!

Tom's site is going into my favorite files.

·
Registered
712 Posts
got my c40hp from gary at gvh, first class all around.

No Strings said:
I just purchased and received some vintage Dura Ace parts. Everything went very smoothly. The parts were perfect; shipping was quick; terrific email communication; fair pricing. What's there not to like!

Tom's site is going into my favorite files.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts