Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Both

Votes: 8 10.4%
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've gotten a couple of PMs about the lounge jerseys now.

Here's the deal: READ ALL THIS FIRST!

I've spoken with Wayne from Voler. We will be going with Voler for the Online Ordering System. This means that there will be a team site established, and once that site is established, you will all be able to go onto the online system and order up the pieces you want.

I've also spoken to him regarding doing two different designs, and this is certainly possible. I've attached a poll again (getting tired of this, right?) because I NEED TO KNOW, WHO IS GOING TO DO THIS! If I don't have enough people to meet the 15 piece minimum, then it won't be happening, and I'd like to know that BEFORE I do all the work of setting up both accounts for this endeavor.

As it stands, the due date for orders is looking like Oct 4, 2010. Delivery will be between Nov 22 and Nov 30. Since I'm taking the lead on this, I'll be receiving a huge number of kits and be boxing and shipping them out to folks shortly thereafter. Now, considering that, I may ask you to pay a few dollars for shipping (if I get stuck shipping 50 of these things out of pocket, I could be out a few dollars, on top of the time needed to get this done.) If this is a problem, DON'T SAY YOU WANT A KIT! I'm all about good cheer, love and giving, but I KNOW what happened last time, and I don't want a repeat of it.

So, if you're sure you want a kit, and definitely will order, answer the poll. I've got all the paperwork on it's way to me right now, and I'll get the team account set up based upon that.

Thanks everyone for being patient. I wish this could have moved sooner, but real life keeps getting in the way.

-Rob

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
FISHT!

...and like that...

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Oh. And also, where does one find pixxors of said kits?

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Yep, I've gotten lost on what they look like. Could we get pics or a linky?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Gulf and Vegas

·
Still On Steel
2,391 Posts
Your poll says kits, your subject line says jerseys, your OP text says kits.

I don't wear kits. I do wear jerseys.

So is it a full kit, or nothing? Or are jerseys available alone?

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Allez Rouge said:
Your poll says kits, your subject line says jerseys, your OP text says kits.

I don't wear kits. I do wear jerseys.

So is it a full kit, or nothing? Or are jerseys available alone?
You will be able to order exactly what you want.

If you want a jersey, order a jersey. If you want just bibs, order just bibs. Each individual will create their own order with their sizing and such on the voler site, and pay voler directly for the items.

Upon receiving the order, I will package and ship them accordingly.

So, by all means, order just a jersey if you like.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
robdamanii said:

If you want a jersey, order a jersey. If you want just bibs, order just bibs. Each individual will create their own order with their sizing and such on the voler site, and pay voler directly for the items.

Upon receiving the order, I will package and ship them accordingly.

So, by all means, order just a jersey if you like.
I'd probably be down for a jersey and maybe a whole kit...looks like the Vegas jersey would mix and match with the original Lounge kit well.

//anyone know if the fit has changed any from the original kit?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
It ain't a kit w/o socks

just sayin'. What happened to the pole? Vegas KIT for me. No socks? I'll have to think about that. I'm kinda detail oriented like that, if I'm paying that much for a 2/3 of the kit and the socks are a no go? I want it ALL.

·
Still On Steel
2,391 Posts
robdamanii said:
Okay, good show, thx.

I see fit mentioned a couple times. I have three or four Voler/Primal jerseys but they all fit me like tents now that I've lost weight. Could someone give me some pointers on how the sizing works, please?

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Costs for kits:
Jerseys ~$80
Shorts ~$70-$80 depending on chamois and material
Bibs ~$73-$83 depending on chamois and material

I know nothing of the sock ordering process, so if someone who did the ordering for them last time wants to jump in, please do.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Gulf for me, probably jersey and bibs. Socks would be cool too, but not a dealbreaker. Paying for repackaging/shipping is fine with me too, its got to be a lot of work and no one should be out of pocket for doing it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
robdamanii said:
Costs for kits:
Jerseys ~$80
Shorts ~$70-$80 depending on chamois and material
Bibs ~$73-$83 depending on chamois and material

I know nothing of the sock ordering process, so if someone who did the ordering for them last time wants to jump in, please do.
Socks were "thrown in" as a gift the first round. I think they were also for sale separately. Not sure of cost. I think Chain threw in some stickers also.

·
Le Misérable
4,374 Posts
Gulf looks like fun. I'm in. My current Lounge jersey really freaks people out around here.:)

PS Like last time I'll use a US address for shipping and of course pay in USD, just to keep it simple.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
If I go with teh pink, will people confuse me with Hollywood? Will this be a good thing or a bad thing?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts