Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Lounge kits are shipping tomorrow!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They should take no more than three days to get to me. Here's how it is going to work. As soon as I get them I will put the orders together and throw them on the scale to calculate shipping & handling and then I will email you an invoice. Check out the invoice for accuracy, if it looks good jam your money in the PayPal account. As soon as your money hits the PayPal account your order will get shipped.

The secret benefactor has created a PayPal account and I will put the URL of that account on the invoice.

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Very very cool. :D

I'm in for the socks too - ship 'em with the kit please. The donation is :thumbsup: .

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
How many people do ya think won't pay up? Is BMX gonna have to start a Lounge Collection agency next?:eek:

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
How many people do ya think won't pay up? Is BMX gonna have to start a Lounge Collection agency next?:eek:
He will still have the kits and since the mystery financier has paid for them, BMX isn't out any money. I'd suggest that if someone doesn't pay within 30 days the kit goes back on the available inventory list (if there is such a thing). Once there, whoever send the $$ first gets the kit.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Chain said:
He will still have the kits and since the mystery financier has paid for them, BMX isn't out any money. I'd suggest that if someone doesn't pay within 30 days the kit goes back on the available inventory list (if there is such a thing). Once there, whoever send the $$ first gets the kit.
Ahhh...read this wrong...I thought they were shipping tomorrow--but that's just from Voler to him.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Don't let them fall off the back of your truck. :D

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
Hey, I assume you'll be sending the invoice to the email address we sent our orders from, correct?

Or will you PM us?

I'm asking because I don't remember which of my 6 or 8 email addy I sent my order from after giving you so much ****. I can search them, but if I remember correctly, the email address from you was not BMXHacksaw.
I want to be able to monitor the right account.

I think I will buy a pair of socks, too. My BIL has the big L.
I don't wear socks while riding, but the $$ are going to a good cause.

For my order, ship the jersey ASAP, and the socks whenever you can get them to me. I will pay for both at the same time, unless you want it otherwise.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
It had to be poasted

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGMoalQ9A18&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Brilliant.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
jpelaston said:
LOL What movie is that from?
dooooddd...take away your cycling credentials if you haven't seen that movie.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
jpelaston said:
WOW, I never knew I had credentials!
If you are cerial about never seeing that go rent Breaking Away tonight...watch it twice. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts