Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat loves me. Oh, btw, thatnks to Eddy for all the hard work and to rward325 for being the secret benefactor!!

·
Review RoadBike Member
1,561 Posts
And thanks to bmxhacksaw for putting in the work and getting this second order going...

Thanks rward!!!!

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey OEH, I had to open your shorts because there was no label on the bag and I had to see what size they were. No, really.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
Outta da way!!!

I wanna lay peeps on your woodwork.

I had to trade an early century craftsman bungalow for a late 60's tract in my last relo. Good solid housing makes me all weepy.

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love my house!!!! I was ready to make an offer on it as soon as I walked in the door. 1914 Craftsman, French doors, the works. I used to work at a cabinet shop so as soon as I'm done helping my friend finish his basement I'll do a period correct Kitchen/bath remodel. And that wallpaper is outta here! Most of the carpet will get pulled, even though it's brand new berber (I hate berber) because there is clear vertical grain fir underneath it.

BTW, I paid $95k for this little beauty.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
You look nothing like your pic... and your cat is wondering what the hell you're actually doing! :p
What about the side, and the back of the jersey? I'll find out soon enough I guess.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
And that wallpaper is outta here! Most of the carpet will get pulled...
I wasn't going to say anything, but... Oh, praise Jesus.

bmxhacksaw said:
BTW, I paid $95k for this little beauty.
Bastard.

·
Good for you!
419 Posts
So it wasn't just Uzzie's chicken legs that resulted in the loose fit on the shorts. :D Yours look loose at the cuff also. They probably shape up after a pass through the laundry...:idea:

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
you shaved your legs?

shorts sizing fail methinks. you want the next smaller so it stretches somewhat tight.

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think I could get the straps of a medium over me shoulders.

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
I've been here for two years and "get" all the humor of the jersey except "H B Cyclery." What's the story with that?

OH, and I'm gonna need an XL kit.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
real stonie said:
I've been here for two years and "get" all the humor of the jersey except "H B Cyclery." What's the story with that?

OH, and I'm gonna need an XL kit.

Hookers and Blow ring a bell?

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
Are there any extras yet? Ya know, just curious and all....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts