Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found this sweater on overstock.com quite a while ago. It's still there. But come on, an XXL just ain't gonna look good on me!!

I can't exactly expect people to know how else to get this exact sweater, but something similar would be great... ribbed, mock neck, zipped. If someone made one in merino wool, that would be SCHWEET!! :D

Anywho, here's the overstock listing, referred to as "Visitor Men's Silk Blend Mock Neck Sweater":
https://www.overstock.com/Clothing-...-Blend-Mock-Neck-Sweater/3408449/product.html

Enjoy your Fridays!! :D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chain said:
It's cute if your emo.
Well, I've been told my all-black Synapse is emo, so maybe I'm emo?? If I like emo bikes and emo sweaters, I suppose that could make me emo!

And I wanted to know where to find one - not if YOU like it ;)

Creaky, if you put that sweater in a large on eBay, I'd pay MORE than 8 bucks for it :-D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kykr13 said:
sierratradingpost.com FTW! Sign up for coupons, etc.
I'm not finding anything even remotely close to that sweater on Sierra Trading Post :cryin:

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
RoadBikeVirgin said:
Well, I've been told my all-black Synapse is emo, so maybe I'm emo?? If I like emo bikes and emo sweaters, I suppose that could make me emo!

And I wanted to know where to find one - not if YOU like it ;)

Creaky, if you put that sweater in a large on eBay, I'd pay MORE than 8 bucks for it :-D
That's one thing that the lounge has in common with politicians. You should never expect to get an answer to the question you asked. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chain said:
That's one thing that the lounge has in common with politicians. You should never expect to get an answer to the question you asked. :thumbsup:
That's why I winked - I was razzing you :)

And all I can say is, hey, it's better than that frightening sweater Joe got of eBay a couple days ago! *ducking head*

:eek:

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
RoadBikeVirgin said:
I'm not finding anything even remotely close to that sweater on Sierra Trading Post :cryin:
Go back to the home page. Under "men", click "Non-Emo Sweaters". Better choices there anyway.

BAM!

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.