Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, haven't been around in awhile but I was wonderin if anyone can reccomend some cycling shorts where the waist band doesn't come up to my belly button? It feels like I'm wearing "mom jeans" They don't have to be like low rise jeans low just normal like all the other jeans and casual shorts I wear. Any suggestions? and no, I don't wanna get bibs...yet

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
newbie13 said:
Hey guys, haven't been around in awhile but I was wonderin if anyone can reccomend some cycling shorts where the waist band doesn't come up to my belly button? It feels like I'm wearing "mom jeans" They don't have to be like low rise jeans low just normal like all the other jeans and casual shorts I wear. Any suggestions? and no, I don't wanna get bibs...yet
stop being a dilettante: get bibs.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just give mine a one fold roll down. I do the same thing with my running spandex. Just feels better to sit on my "not natural" hip that is the style of clothing today. It's still a good three inches before I stop looking like a cyclist and take on the plumber image.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.