Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a game. What a way to start the CFB season.

Don't post spoilers! You've been warned.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
It was a great game; I thought LSU was going to run away with it, but came down to the wire,

·
Registered
393 Posts
The Heels couldn't do anything during the first half, I dozed off and caught the last drive then couldn't fall back asleep because of the exciting finish.

LSU needs to do something about their offense, the teams in the SEC have better special teams than UNC. Ditto for the Gators, neither of their offenses looked impressive yesterday.

·
Registered
467 Posts
EDUC8-or said:
The Heels couldn't do anything during the first half, I dozed off and caught the last drive then couldn't fall back asleep because of the exciting finish.

LSU needs to do something about their offense, the teams in the SEC have better special teams than UNC. Ditto for the Gators, neither of their offenses looked impressive yesterday.
Well... we were missing our stud coverage guys on special teams. Those returns were just jaw dropping though. I was super proud of our guys last night- there were walkons filling in for starters that did a pretty fine job.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andrew1 said:
Well... we were missing our stud coverage guys on special teams. Those returns were just jaw dropping though. I was super proud of our guys last night- there were walkons filling in for starters that did a pretty fine job.
You have a good QB. UNC can be proud of themselves after that second half performance.

LSU needs to learn how to defend against the slant.

·
Registered
467 Posts
spyderman said:
You have a good QB. UNC can be proud of themselves after that second half performance.

LSU needs to learn how to defend against the slant.
You never would've guessed he threw more INTs than TDs last year. I hope he continues to perform on that level- this offense will be awesome to watch even if our running backs aren't able to come back.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andrew1 said:
You never would've guessed he threw more INTs than TDs last year. I hope he continues to perform on that level- this offense will be awesome to watch even if our running backs aren't able to come back.

Ya never woulda guessed it after his 97 yd TD pass. He was throwing some darts last night.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm an LSU fan, but they are sort of making me mad lately. They almost seem too cocky to me. Sure they won a National Championship recently and usually have a decent team, but to me, they give off this vibe like they think they are automatically going to win everything. They deserved to lose last night. They played like garbage the second half. UNC is good and all, but it shouldn't be that close when you're up 30 to 3. I'm not too fond of Les Miles either, but that's a different discussion.

·
Registered
467 Posts
LSU was never up 30 to 3. UNC lead 10-7 late in the first (I think), then it got ugly.

/taking what I can get :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts