Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pedalpedalpedal
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...has nothing on this guy...

<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XihQeZpwqpE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

·
pedalpedalpedal
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Creakyknees said:
I had to goggle Lucas Brunelle

third
Sorry, I figured everyone has seen it by now. This is Lucas' video I was referencing:

<object height="437" width="550">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYINYgT3c_E?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="437" width="550"></object>

·
Registered
467 Posts
"I'm behind Lucas Brunelle today...I'm takin' your cheese, man, I'm takin' your cheese!"

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
Andrew1 said:
"I'm behind Lucas Brunelle today...I'm takin' your cheese, man, I'm takin' your cheese!"
a classic. I just saw his latest film at the Bicycle Film Fest. It was "ok". Kinda just more of the same. One thing that was pointed out, which I never realized is that he never swings his head left & right through intersections to look for traffic - he keeps the camera pointed straight ahead on his subjects, which is pretty nuts.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
Hollywood said:
a classic. I just saw his latest film at the Bicycle Film Fest. It was "ok". Kinda just more of the same. One thing that was pointed out, which I never realized is that he never swings his head left & right through intersections to look for traffic - he keeps the camera pointed straight ahead on his subjects, which is pretty nuts.
Wow, that's a really god point. That'd take balls of steel.

·
Custom User Title
760 Posts
This reminds me of...Kid of Speed...or whatever her site was called. The one where she rode through the Chernoble wasteland on a bike.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I don't see how @4:00 he didn't get his left kneecap taken of on that dudes side mirror.. Guys are definitely carzy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts