Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe (99% confidence level) that our beloved patron saint of Bourbon is lurking right this minute!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Patron saint of Bourbon? I like him already.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Gripped said:
I believe (99% confidence level) that our beloved patron saint of Bourbon is lurking right this minute!
I think Old Ed has been hanging out in Texas with his son-in-law and is afraid to show his face because he's fallen in love with the Republic of Texas and its fine citizens.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Do we have an unconfirmed, rumorized, and unsubstantiated Ol' Ed Scott sighting on our collective hands? Can he find his way in, since the name change? Is a zebra black with white stripes, or white with black stripes? The world may never know.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,406 Posts
Not only that, but he's been having "strange feelings" towards GW, ever he saw "Brokeback."

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Nah, Pearl light. Less taste, more filling.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
don't encourage the pinhead limey southroner etc etc.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I heard not much at the moment. . .but that may have been Scotty's thoughts overwhelming the airwaves.

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haiku d'etat said:
don't encourage the pinhead limey southroner etc etc.
It's amazing who's been lurking -- which can be checked out via user profile "last activity" field and by checking who's online.

I just wish they'd participate again ...

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
Gripped said:
It's amazing who's been lurking -- which can be checked out via user profile "last activity" field and by checking who's online.

I just wish they'd participate again ...
Wow! I didn't know that. I clicked on your profile and it said that you Last Activity was the "What does it take to race in Europe" thread, 14 minutes ago.

If anyone checks out my last activity and it says "Biggins" thread, I want you to know that I clicked on that thread by accident.

Thanks
Tshirt

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
T-shirt said:
Wow! I didn't know that. I clicked on your profile and it said that you Last Activity was the "What does it take to race in Europe" thread, 14 minutes ago.

If anyone checks out my last activity and it says "Biggins" thread, I want you to know that I clicked on that thread by accident.

Thanks
Tshirt
where is the biggins thread? PGF? i'd click on that on purpose.

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
T-shirt said:
Shoot, Spirito is checking out the front doors thread (or at least was 43 minues ago).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts