Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Lynskey frame on ebay and was looking at their Sport Carbon fork which they claim fits up to 28mm tires. I saw a comment on Chain Reaction's website (they sell this fork) by someone who says they bought the fork and were unable to fit a 25mm GP4000s. Can anyone who has this fork comment on tires you've been able to use with it? Ideally I'd also like to have enough room to fit the supports for SKS Raceblade fenders under the fork too. Thanks.

·
What the what???
12,922 Posts
I can fit a ThickSlick 25 just fine. A Ruffy-Tuffy in 28 fit, but it only left about 1mm of clearance. When they say a 28 will fit, they mean it will barely fit.

·
Registered
21,639 Posts
I picked up a Lynskey frame on ebay and was looking at their Sport Carbon fork which they claim fits up to 28mm tires. I saw a comment on Chain Reaction's website (they sell this fork) by someone who says they bought the fork and were unable to fit a 25mm GP4000s. Can anyone who has this fork comment on tires you've been able to use with it? Ideally I'd also like to have enough room to fit the supports for SKS Raceblade fenders under the fork too. Thanks.
25 mm Conti GP 4000s II on Velocity A23 rims fits fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.