Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Lynskey is running 20% off with code SPRING20.

I'm thinking of getting a seatpost and stem in titanium to go on my Helix frame. Right now I have Thomson for both. Also considering Enve (I have their bar and fork) but that's more $$$.

FWIW, it's hard to find other ti stem-makers and they cost alot more, as do seatposts. Are any of you running the Lynskey components and do you have input?

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,901 Posts
I have both. Love the seatpost. The stem looks fantastic but it's very heavy (over 200 grams)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have the setback seatpost in my R300. Very nicely made and comfortable. No idea of the weight, though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I see that the R300 can take a 32mm, per Lynskey. Do you know if it can take a wider tire in reality?

I'm waiting on one of those 30% sales...
Not sure if it can take a wider tire than 32. I have a 30 Schwalbe pro one tle on the rear. Appears to have plenty of room. BTW, I bough mine with their 30% off sale, but that is only over the winter months. The bike is well worth it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not sure if it can take a wider tire than 32. I have a 30 Schwalbe pro one tle on the rear. Appears to have plenty of room. BTW, I bough mine with their 30% off sale, but that is only over the winter months. The bike is well worth it.
Thanks. Yeah, the 30-35% sale is somewhat rare. It's not like 20% off isn't a great deal too, but I think I'll wait. I have a couple of Lynskeys right now, and I agree, they're nice bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts