Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pack Fodder.
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Lynskey Urbano frameset on order. 15/12 thru-axles. I'm having them leave off the decals, partially because I'm considering some accent paint and partially because I hate the name Urbano.

It's going to be built with SRAM S700 hydraulic brakes and probably SRAM Force derailleurs. SRM power meter. For the moment I have a Niner gravel wheelset that will do the trick.

This is going to be my foul weather/gravel bike, and I'm still a little uncertain of how much I'm going to like it after years of race-oriented road bikes. It will certainly round out the quiver (this will make 8) considerably.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a Lynskey Urbano frameset on order. 15/12 thru-axles. I'm having them leave off the decals, partially because I'm considering some accent paint and partially because I hate the name Urbano.

It's going to be built with SRAM S700 hydraulic brakes and probably SRAM Force derailleurs. SRM power meter. For the moment I have a Niner gravel wheelset that will do the trick.

This is going to be my foul weather/gravel bike, and I'm still a little uncertain of how much I'm going to like it after years of race-oriented road bikes. It will certainly round out the quiver (this will make 8) considerably.
Hi Mike,

I am considering the GR260 versus the Urbano. How are you liking your Urbano?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts