Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a magazine or book devoted to cross?....I'm sure it's been asked before, but I just wondered where I could get one, if one existed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
physasst said:
Anyone know of a magazine or book devoted to cross?....I'm sure it's been asked before, but I just wondered where I could get one, if one existed.
Speak Flemish? Because I think that the only chance of a cyclocross-only mag will be from Belgium, seeing as how it's the NASCAR of Flanders...I couldn't find squat on a websearch, and I checked with 2 LBS's and got bupkis. Good luck!

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
drevelo66 said:
Speak Flemish? Because I think that the only chance of a cyclocross-only mag will be from Belgium, seeing as how it's the NASCAR of Flanders...I couldn't find squat on a websearch, and I checked with 2 LBS's and got bupkis. Good luck!

I don't even know if they got 'em over there, Flemish or French (or German)... never saw any in Belgium or Holland when I visited, and that was during the Worlds. General bike stuff, yeah, but nothing CX-specific. It's a pretty short season.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
physasst said:
Probably the best book out is still the Simon Burney book, Cyclocross. You can get it at velogear.com (I think).

·
Registered
2,227 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
physasst said:
When I went to worlds a few years ago in Belgium I picked up a couple of their magazines that were filled with cross information (a Dutch Cyclosport and Wieler Review I think they were called). I look at cyclocrossonline.be and cyclo-crossinfo.com, both are mainly in Dutch. The former used to be great as they have pictures from the races up within a day or so, but recently they've stopped posting pictures for some reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts