Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure, since we're discussing goldfish homicide/revival, big stiff decks, whether owning a Star Wars jersey is worth never getting laid again, and tron guy, I may as well post this - it'll fit right in (which, oddly enough is the last thing I heard before getting into this situation in the first place).

(Fair warning: If pictures of Xtreme Preggo Bellies wig you out, you need to a) not read any further and b) HTFU.

So, ages ago, or technically about 32 weeks ago, I snapped the following picture of my 8 week barely preggo belly, knowing that one day that body would seem like a distant memory.

It turns out, that day is today. Except, instead of feeling like a distant memory, it feels as though that body never really existed and I always have and always will be wearing my squirming yoga ball. It's odd to know that a year from now, my bulbous belly will be just as surreal seeming as the body that could once slip through crowds unnoticed.

Here I am, at 38 weeks - big, bulbous, rotund, huge, and very, very happy to be so.

And finally, it's Preggo Flashdance (with dog)!

As you can tell from my naval nose-cone, the missile is ready to launch. The countdown says we're at three days, but we'll see when Slaggy decides to rear his head which leaves us with one big question:

Will he be born with a pompadour? Or with a pompadour and sideburns?

Lastly, feel free to post up pictures of your own bellies. To save him the trouble, here's Gut's from his Facebook page:

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
firts!

your posts are too "awesome". Where's the emotional rollercoaster? The binge-eating and sobbing? Nothin'? Just trials riding and Lounge posting? Wow. 'core.

you look great! Really stoked for you guys. :thumbsup:

// cute pvssy.

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hollywood said:
your posts are too "awesome". Where's the emotional rollercoaster? The binge-eating and sobbing? Nothin'? Just trials riding and Lounge posting? Wow.
Did you not read about the frowing up in the tub with the super colon blow while the dog ate my floor vomit? If that's not a rollercoaster, or at least a little Mystery Fun House, I dunno what is.

Seriously, being pregnant is like always having a kitten around. You get bored, and suddenly, there's the kitten spazzing out on your belly. So, obviously, having a kid around has got to be like having 10 kittens!

On a related note, my cat has begun staring maniacally at my chesticles whenever I'm getting changed. I think she senses what's in 'em. I find that disturbing.

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
catzilla said:
On a related note, my neighbor has begun staring maniacally at my chesticles whenever I'm getting changed. I think she senses what's in 'em. I find that kinda hot.
sorry, I took artistic license to liven this ***** up a bit. I'll wait for the delivery stories for something really fun. I wanna hear tales of crazy sh1t you're saying to Mr. Impregnator. Even if you have to make something up for us.

·
Anti-Hero
10,343 Posts
You never answered my question about whether or not you let the dog polish the vomit off the floor or if you denied him the midnight snack.... (or you did, and I wasn't paying attention, of course).

Awesome pics... your dog looks like he's begging for another meal :D

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
So, the before pic looks like you have a tatoo near your belt line. What is it of?

Oh, and best of luck during the delivery being it's coming any day now. Hope it goes quick and everyone stays healthy.

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hollywood said:
sorry, I took artistic license to liven this ***** up a bit. I'll wait for the delivery stories for something really fun. I wanna hear tales of crazy sh1t you're saying to Mr. Impregnator. Even if you have to make something up for us.
Would it be wrong for me to eat nothing but corn, Taco Bell, and pedialyte before going into labor?

For what it's worth, during birthing classes, the instructor kept insisting that we practice our "coping techniques" by squeezing two stress balls.

I swear it was just her personal attempt at ensuring every one of those girls instinctively grabs their partner's "stress balls" during labor. I picture her hanging outside the labor rooms all:

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Henry Porter said:
So, the before pic looks like you have a tatoo near your belt line. What is it of?

Oh, and best of luck during the delivery being it's coming any day now. Hope it goes quick and everyone stays healthy.
It used to be a dainty butterfly, now it's Mothra.

//has no idea what it actually is.

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andrea138 said:
You never answered my question about whether or not you let the dog polish the vomit off the floor or if you denied him the midnight snack.... (or you did, and I wasn't paying attention, of course).
I shouted, "No!" and the fella actually listened to me.

Last time he ate vomit (his own), he just ended up nearly throwing it back up again. But in our bed. So, figure, it wouldn't really be for the best.

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Henry Porter said:
It's a widdle *****cat.

Or it was.

I have no idea what it looks like any more, but am guessing after I deflate it'll probably look like this:

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
catzilla said:
It's a widdle *****cat.

Or it was.

I have no idea what it looks like any more, but am guessing after I deflate it'll probably look like this:

But then it won't always be volunteering itself out for money?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
yer kid is going to be gianormous.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
As you were in great shape before preggors I don't think you will have any problems! Your life is about to change so much in just a few days. You are going to experience the most amazing times of your life in the coming years! You and the new baby are in my prayers and I wish you the best in making a wonderful family!

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
Omg, hawtest thread evar.

That pic with the dog's head on your belly is priceless. Great stuff.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
tomk96 said:
yer kid is going to be gianormous.
Ya know where that kiddo is coming out don't ya?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Top secret picture of Preg-Zilla's boy 30 years form now:

joe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.