Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was walking through my wood shop and my hand smacked a piece of wood and I jammed a big old sliver under my nail.....my whole hand is just throbbing.
I worked anyhow.....wish I was eligible for workmans comp...I should sue myself.
 

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
Joined
·
6,976 Posts
Kinda like when you burn your tongue on the overhead projector bulb huh?
 

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
Joined
·
10,083 Posts
Now you know why bamboo shards under the finger nail is such an effective torture.
 

·
Stumpcake!
Joined
·
5,950 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Kinda like when you burn your tongue on the overhead projector bulb huh?
Yeah, I hate when that happens.

"And then I have to get it out with a, a...."

"A crabfork?"

"Yeah, Yeah!"

"I hate when that happens!"

Loved that Frankie and Johnny skit.
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tconrady said:
Yeah, I hate when that happens.

"And then I have to get it out with a, a...."

"A crabfork?"

"Yeah, Yeah!"

"I hate when that happens!"

Loved that Frankie and Johnny skit.


you beat me........
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya know what kids......my new build is ready to ride, it's 48 degrees out, and I AM OUTA HERE for a few........bbl....that oughta take my mind off the pain...or replace it with new pain
 

·
still shedding season
Joined
·
8,849 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
ya know what kids......my new build is ready to ride, it's 48 degrees out, and I AM OUTA HERE for a few........bbl....that oughta take my mind off the pain...or replace it with new pain
Cool - this time of year, just go if you can!

Ever done the 'cheese slicer' thing with a guitar string (as in one of the high strings underneath your fingernail)? Ooooh, that smarts. :)
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kykr13 said:
Cool - this time of year, just go if you can!

Ever done the 'cheese slicer' thing with a guitar string (as in one of the high strings underneath your fingernail)? Ooooh, that smarts. :)
no but I was tightening an old E string (high) and it popped...the recoil sent the tip of the broken string through my thumbnail....OUCH..

I talked to my legal counsel (self) he said go ahead and sue....make my day.....

It is kick butt windy out there...I forgot about my finger for a while at least. Got home and the Trek store had left a message, my braze-on mount plate is in. Just so happens i have to go in to madison tonight to retrieve my wife at the airport.....sigh.....looks like MY vacation is over.
 

·
Call me a Fred
Joined
·
16,999 Posts
You're going to shoot your eye out.
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MikeBiker said:
You're going to shoot your eye out.
prolly so given the chance and/or opportunity
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Who cares about your finger. I wanna see your boobs.
show you mine if you show me yours....
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
............point....set......but the match ain't over sweetie........

I gotta go, my braze on mount plate awaits and I need to pick up my wife and MIL at the airport and take them out to dinner. Wifes been gone since last Friday so there is a PRETTY fair chance that I won't make it back in here until tomorrow..... buh bye.................
 

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
2cflyr said:
Touch0Gray said:
...I should sue myself.
please let us know how this works out.
If you hire yourself as an attorney you'll make out like a bandit.
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DLMKA said:
If you hire yourself as an attorney you'll make out like a bandit.
yeah seeing as the lawyers are the ones who usually win....
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mrs tcon said:
TOG- You are TOO much!... Your sense of timing is impecable..
I'm trying...... VERY VERY TRYING
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just logged in while my freshly returned wife watches TV ...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................5 days, this TV was only on twice....
I ordered my derailleur....by next week at this time my build will be complete....albeit temporary for now....but complete!
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top