Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Martini time?
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Performance shop in Manassas is closing June 9, everything in the store is 30-50% off, even sale prices and closeouts. I got a Bell Sweep R ($125 retail) for 60 bucks, a bunch of tools and lube at 50% off, SRAM 980 cassetee for 40 bucks, PC 951 chain for $18.

Passed up too many deals to mention, there is still a good selection but everything is going fast.

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
Humph. I helped set that store up.

In one sense, its a good thing, 'cause there's a few LBS-s that need the help. In another, it means I'm gonna hafta go farther to get stuff when I go home for Christmas.

Never did like the concept behind that hoopty POS store, but that's just my opinion. Said so to the idiots in charge... Since they knew best, they didn't listen to my 4 years of floor experience. Those stores are a shoplifter's paradise!

M

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the store closing. Speaking of shoplifting, Performance needs to watch their employees as much (if not more) than the customers. My $0.02.

Okay, so I posted to the site. Does that mean I won't have the notice at the top of my page asking me to post more often. We shall see.

Lurking is not a crime!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.