Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Ya, what ATP said...!
2,170 Posts
I'm signed up for the double. Once concern is that the north part of the course is reversed this year which will give us a headwind on Chileno Valley out to the coast instead of the opposite. It was always nice to set the spinnaker and tick off 20 miles at 25mph. It will be a whole different story this year. Enjoy, it's a beautiful course.

· Registered
423 Posts
I was looking at the Climb to Kaiser ride and wondering if I should try it this year, or wait until next. I love the idea of climbing from the valley floor all the way up to 9200'. I've read some rider accounts - anyone here done it?

Poff, I thought I saw you at a couple of spots on the Sequoia this weekend - I was volunteering at the La Honda lunch stop and thought I spotted you at one point but wasn't sure (did you have a long-sleeve jersey on?).

· Registered
506 Posts
ratpick said:
I was looking at the Climb to Kaiser ride and wondering if I should try it this year, or wait until next. I love the idea of climbing from the valley floor all the way up to 9200'. I've read some rider accounts - anyone here done it?

Poff, I thought I saw you at a couple of spots on the Sequoia this weekend - I was volunteering at the La Honda lunch stop and thought I spotted you at one point but wasn't sure (did you have a long-sleeve jersey on?).
Yep, blue LS jersey. I was feeling teriible during this ride - had sinuses infection for the past week and a half. So I could not cross 15 m/h barrier this year. I feel is much better now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.