Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark Goetz responded quickly to emails, sold me a great product (as described) for a good price and provided all needed information in a timely manner. Thanks!

·
Banned
471 Posts
who's Mark?

porchcrack said:
Mark Goetz responded quickly to emails, sold me a great product (as described) for a good price and provided all needed information in a timely manner. Thanks!
what company = Mark Goetz with? "Fred" is the big guy (president) of Chicagoland Bicycle. I spoke with him on the phone. In My attempt to clear up My dispute, with his lower salespeople. Tried him twice; no success. WATCH OUT FOR C-BIKE, they are very concealing (no joke).

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Gee-lots of info to go on here.....and like anybody would trust a first-time poster's word, anyways.

·
Banned
471 Posts
carfib said:
what company = Mark Goetz with? "Fred" is the big guy (president) of Chicagoland Bicycle. I spoke with him on the phone. In My attempt to clear up My dispute, with his lower salespeople. Tried him twice; no success. WATCH OUT FOR C-BIKE, they are very concealing (no joke).
I even ask Mark whom he is, above; later got a reply from him. but even he conceals whom he is.

·
Banned
471 Posts
Dave_Stohler said:
Gee-lots of info to go on here.....and like anybody would trust a first-time poster's word, anyways.
ok DAVe: I wanted to give you some time, before I came back. I'm not really a 1st timer. I had the name of MOLTEN some time ago. You've been here for so long. Go look for it/Me!! I've got other things in My life to get done; So being here is not My top/only committment. I'm actually off-time from some riding, right now. Getting Myself on here. After having My 2 new Campy Ultra Hyperons ordered/installed. 4 NEW Mavic Open Pro wheels custom built, with My Campy Chorus hubs. And I most likely got those Mavics CHEAPER than what you'd get them for. Or be it Shimano --- or anything that YOU use.

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Umm...so then you are posting as "porchcrack" as well??? We don't allow multiple monikers here. I'm reporting you. So there.

BTW, are you normally incoherent, or do you just drink hard liquor before you post here? The babble you post makes no sense at all. It's like you live on a different planet.

You should tell your shink that the medication isn't working....

·
Banned
471 Posts
Dave_Stohler said:
Umm...so then you are posting as "porchcrack" as well??? We don't allow multiple monikers here. I'm reporting you. So there.

BTW, are you normally incoherent, or do you just drink hard liquor before you post here? The babble you post makes no sense at all. It's like you live on a different planet.

You should tell your shink that the medication isn't working....
clarify in layman's terms --- in what you define as "porchcrack." How's incoherency / drinking liquor relevant with what I said; YOU'RE BABBLING. My intent is to tell the truth. As you're otherwise endor$ed by the business, that I named. Considering your position at RBR. Misc subject: how old are you? the ADA needs to kick you a hard kick.

·
Banned
471 Posts
carfib said:
clarify in layman's terms --- in what you define as "porchcrack." How's incoherency / drinking liquor relevant with what I said; YOU'RE BABBLING. My intent is to tell the truth. As you're otherwise endor$ed by the business, that I named. Considering your position at RBR. Misc subject: how old are you? the ADA needs to kick you a hard kick.
just like I knew since the beginning!!!! You're endorsed by Chicagoland Bicycle. That's why >>YOU<< deleted My xperience (the earliest letters) with them/cbike. Doing it, after U remarked My above letter to yours above. Had CBike.stood up to >THEIR< contracted word on their website, ( altough buried deeply in the back of the pages) My situation would not have occurred. But they broke their own word in company policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.