Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
hmmm matt damon and sarah jessica parker?? matt better get doin some cardio and leg-training, i would be pretty intimidated to have to dupliacte armstrong's legs. as for parker as crow....i dunno. shes a great actress but i dont see it. you know who would be great as sheryl crow? the chick that plays the mom on the O.C. check it out:

·
pinoy thunder
341 Posts
cmatcan said:
hmmm matt damon and sarah jessica parker?? matt better get doin some cardio and leg-training, i would be pretty intimidated to have to dupliacte armstrong's legs. as for parker as crow....i dunno. shes a great actress but i dont see it. you know who would be great as sheryl crow? the chick that plays the mom on the O.C. check it out:

I'D HIT IT!!
Oh ok, this isn't the PG forum :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
she shoulda known something was wrong when she was breast-feeding lance at age 16. no, i mean when HE was 16........OHHHHHHHHH (young pregnancy?? kinda funny??)

·
Registered
352 Posts
I don't get the concept for a movie. He's a contemporary figure and every thing he's gone through in the past 15 years is already well documented on video. They could've just done a documentary with interviews. I don't see well-known celebs being believable playing scenes that we've seen LA do in the flesh. I must be missing something. Oh wait, I get it - it's for the GP who don't really know LA - us cycling enthusiasts ain't gonna buy it.

·
Misplaced priorities?
352 Posts
I'd expect to see a movie like this on ESPN2 starring some "B movie" actor and not on the big screen. ESPN jammed 3 (the Dale Earnhardt movie) down our throats very well, so just imagine what they could do with a movie called 7. Hey, if Matt Damon's playing Armstrong, maybe Ben Affleck can play Hincapie. Then, they could add some scenes where they torment some rich kids at the bar after a hard training ride. :p

·
Misplaced priorities?
352 Posts
Beat me to it

Perhaps Damon could break out that famous line when he's yelling @ the Cofidis team bus following the re-enactment of the '99 Tour. The possibilities are endless...

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,349 Posts
Matt Damon - ***

"America - **** Yeah! Coming in to the save the mother****ing day, yeah!"

·
LOOK lover
616 Posts
lemonlime said:
"America - **** Yeah! Coming in to the save the mother****ing day, yeah!"
Perhaps I'm dense, but I don't get it :confused:

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
BugMan said:
Perhaps I'm dense, but I don't get it :confused:
I think that's the theme song from Team America. Matt Damon gets slammed quite a bit as I recall.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Sintesi said:
I think that's the theme song from Team America. Matt Damon gets slammed quite a bit as I recall.
I still haven't seen team america, though I have watched Orgazmo a couple times - now that's a movie premise.

I have a hard time understanding any studio interest in the LA movie too unless he is going to kill himself pre-release. Those 1999 Tour samples are still out there waiting to knock millions off the mom and apple pie target audience box office too.

G

·
terzo rene said:
I have a hard time understanding any studio interest in the LA movie too unless he is going to kill himself pre-release. Those 1999 Tour samples are still out there waiting to knock millions off the mom and apple pie target audience box office too.
Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity in the movie biz :rolleyes:

·
Banned
608 Posts
Who will play the real star, Dr. Ferrari?

If that Mini-me guy could lose some weight, he would be a shoo-in for Pantani.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts