Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to decide what a better look would be for my new bike. A flat black matte black or a hammered black paint job. It's gonna be just for crusing around and running erands but you can never let your bike look bad, so any thoughts or ideas, or should I move in another direction.

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Check fixedgeargallery.com for ideas.

·
E Plurbus Elvis
1,071 Posts
jturcot2 said:
i am trying to decide what a better look would be for my new bike. A flat black matte black or a hammered black paint job. It's gonna be just for crusing around and running erands but you can never let your bike look bad, so any thoughts or ideas, or should I move in another direction.
Okay, you have 8 posts to your name, and 5 of them introduce this question about matte vs. gloss coat into 5 different threads (to include 3 new threads). What gives?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soory dude, I am new to this forum and didn't know when the posts went through into a different area, no worries I'm done with the topic, thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.