Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the decals on my mavic open pro's are peeling off. yes, i know this is what happens and yes i know most people prefer the stealth look.

i guess i'm the exception that makes that rule, so does anyone know where can I get new decals from? or if someone is about to peel the decals off their rims maybe you could send them to me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
the decals on my mavic open pro's are peeling off. yes, i know this is what happens and yes i know most people prefer the stealth look.

i guess i'm the exception that makes that rule, so does anyone know where can I get new decals from? or if someone is about to peel the decals off their rims maybe you could send them to me?
I realize, this is maybe four years late, but I can help you with your decals. Yesterday I made these for my rims. They are slightly different from the original to suit the producing cost and these look better on my bike. I have other variations left the one that I didnt choose, but I can also design a new one for you.
The decals are laminated except for the mirrory finish- thats a very thin sticker.
Text Plant community Font Grass family Synthetic rubber
Yellow Line Magenta Font Violet

August

·
Registered
1 Posts
I realize, this is maybe four years late, but I can help you with your decals. Yesterday I made these for my rims. They are slightly different from the original to suit the producing cost and these look better on my bike. I have other variations left the one that I didnt choose, but I can also design a new one for you.
The decals are laminated except for the mirrory finish- thats a very thin sticker.
View attachment 296193 View attachment 296194

August
I’m not sure if this is still active but I’m looking for Mavic pro decals as well
Thanks

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,153 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts