Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem started a few weeks ago. I am subscribed to many threads, and a few weeks ago, all my emails just stopped. I have checked my account profile, all looks fine. I haven't changed anything regarding my email address, software, PC, nothing. I use Outlook (not Outlook Express or web based email) for my roadbikereview.com email address, and used to get them with no problem.

I submitted, twice, this problem via "contact us", and requested a PM since I don't get any emails from roadbikereview.com, however no PMs have shown up.

Perhaps any of you moderators can help me, or anyone else have any ideas ?

Oops, tried to edit this, but can't edit the title -- "Maybe a moderator can help me" is what I meant to type.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
728 Posts
You may have marked one of the emails as spam by accident. Check your spam filters.
It's happend to me before.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not being blocked by spam filter -- that is turned off.

tober1 said:
You may have marked one of the emails as spam by accident. Check your spam filters.
It's happend to me before.
Meant to say that (spam blocking is off) in my original post. Looked in the spam folder anyway, only one email (not roadbikereview) from last November. I get very few spam, hence I turned that off. My internet provider is comcast.net, I would hope they aren't blocking anything.

I installed a new McAffee AV product back in November, it blocked one email that was spam (false positive), so I turned that off, way back then. Roadbikereview emails were coming in fine until 1/27 (last email from forum thread was received 1/26/09). I haven't done anything as far as I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts