Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Man, I'm Awesome
2,175 Posts
I was wondering that too. I liked to read his ride reports.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
I think he got banned from the interwebs. His wife is on facebook though.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,425 Posts
I hear that he's in the Witness Protection Program and only rides a custom Ebike.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
MB1 and MissM are splitting their time between Florida and DC last I heard.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
MB1 and MissM are splitting their time between Florida and DC last I heard.
This is true. I see them every once in a while around town. The Miss M Facebook page is the place to catch up with them. I think MB1 gave up on the wonky behavior of the RBR hamster driven servers.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
This is true. I see them every once in a while around town. The Miss M Facebook page is the place to catch up with them. I think MB1 gave up on the wonky behavior of the RBR hamster driven servers.
I may try to do a century around DC this fall. I may need help laying out places to see and paths to ride.

·
Boobies!
8,170 Posts
A lot of people have drifted off--the FB exodus, the bad site maintenance etc.

I'm still pissed at the loss of all the picture links from old posts, especially in the Retro-Classic section. A lot of time and effort spent to identify and provide pictures of frames and parts wiped out overnight. Most of the old threads are pretty useless without pics.

Oh well, you get what you pay for...

MB 1 was only one of the photogs whose pictures graced these pages, and who made this a regular haunt for me.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
A lot of people have drifted off--the FB exodus, the bad site maintenance etc.

I'm still pissed at the loss of all the picture links from old posts, especially in the Retro-Classic section. A lot of time and effort spent to identify and provide pictures of frames and parts wiped out overnight. Most of the old threads are pretty useless without pics.

Oh well, you get what you pay for...

MB 1 was only one of the photogs whose pictures graced these pages, and who made this a regular haunt for me.
not just FB exodus, but the "political deluge" of the entire internet has soured a LOT of folks to the web, I know my web presence has dropped WAY down in the past 6 to 8 months

1 - 16 of 16 Posts