Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I've lloked through all of MB1's and everybody elses threads on DC to Gettysburg. Can somebody give me a route beginning around Germantown to Gettysburg? I'm assuming I'll have to take a bit of 15? Go through Emmitsburg to avoid the 60mph stretch? I'm itching to do this so thanks for any and all help. If any of you speedier types are out that way( I'll attempt this Memorial Day Weekend most likely) and see a lone female noodling about, lift a finger wave would ya?

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
dingster1 said:
Hello folks. I've lloked through all of MB1's and everybody elses threads on DC to Gettysburg. Can somebody give me a route beginning around Germantown to Gettysburg? I'm assuming I'll have to take a bit of 15? Go through Emmitsburg to avoid the 60mph stretch? I'm itching to do this so thanks for any and all help. If any of you speedier types are out that way( I'll attempt this Memorial Day Weekend most likely) and see a lone female noodling about, lift a finger wave would ya?
If you can get yourself to Thurmont, the maps for the Civil War Century (and the shorter rides) can give you some ideas for how to get to Gettysburg from Thurmont. http://www.baltobikeclub.org/index.pl/cwcmaps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.