Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as in psychotic. as in lunatic. as in certifiably insane. homie needs to get to a doctor, and fast, before someone gets hurt

dont get me wrong, i dont doubt that there's some veracity to the idea that his gf/baby mama was recording him on the down low to get "back" at him in some way. maybe even to set his ass up for big payday. but when it gets to the point of a young woman's two teeth somehow getting knocked out, bro, something's gotta change, time to cut your losses and move the f*ck on

have you listened to the rants? unbelievable. i've always been a big fan of mel gibson, mad max, thunderdome, lethal one and two, especially mad max, good movie, mon. tried to give the guy a pass, looked past him leaving his wife and kids for gf, past the drunken anti semitic, even misogynistic stuff, ok you're in a midlife crisis, whatever.. but this...this is too much....yo, this guy may be in a totally different LEAGUE, he needs help. fast.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
easyridernyc said:
as in psychotic. as in lunatic. as in certifiably insane. homie needs to get to a doctor, and fast, before someone gets hurt

dont get me wrong, i dont doubt that there's some veracity to the idea that his gf/baby mama was recording him on the down low to get "back" at him in some way. maybe even to set his ass up for big payday. but when it gets to the point of a young woman's two teeth somehow getting knocked out, bro, something's gotta change, time to cut your losses and move the f*ck on

have you listened to the rants? unbelievable. i've always been a big fan of mel gibson, mad max, thunderdome, lethal one and two, especially mad max, good movie, mon. tried to give the guy a pass, looked past him leaving his wife and kids for gf, past the drunken anti semitic, even misogynistic stuff, ok you're in a midlife crisis, whatever.. but this...this is too much....yo, this guy may be in a totally different LEAGUE, he needs help. fast.
Last week called, it wants its news story back. He is out of his tree though.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Mel told me that it was just a simple misunderstanding. He was just rehearsing lines for a new movie he is directing.

·
I drank what?
3,229 Posts

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Not for nothing, but it would be nice if you could mix in a SHIFT key once in a while.

KTHXBAI.

·
Opus was just napping
21,422 Posts
azpeterb said:
Please....don't distract us from worrying about how Lindsay Lohan is doing in the pokey.
Lindsay Day 3 was yesterday's ENews! Headline in what can only be possibly the most terrible prostitution of the Iran Hostage Headline of the 70s I can think of.

That being said... Samantha Ronson visited yesterday and she really doesn't look all that female.

·
9,790 Posts
azpeterb said:
he is the e e cummings of Teh Lownje
Me up at does

out of the floor
quietly Stare

a poisoned mouse

still who alive

is asking What
have i done that

You wouldn't have