Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that crave a deal, or those that have stuff to sell, come out to 3rd annual Mellow Swap. We use this to sell off our scratch n dent, take-offs, etc on the cheap. We also invite bike industry reps to sell off their samples and demo product, as well as teams and individuals.

Free to attend for shoppers, booth costs vary, follow link and email for more details or to reserve spot. We've sold out all spaces the last 2 years so get in early.

Burgers and beer at 12:30, music, lots of out of town attendees so if you love a deal it's worth the trip.

http://www.mellowjohnnys.com/?m=20101106&cat=3

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wanted to say thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response to Mellow Swap. We've re-worked the booth plan and now have some extra booth space available but things are starting to get tight.

We have a ton of commercial/bike industry folks signed up and even some other shops are coming over with their goodies. Hope to see you there, free tasty beverages and burgers as well.

We've been working on the pile of used and scratch-n-dent stuff we own and it's getting pretty big. Several used DA 7800 groups with lots of life left---great for spare bikes. We'll have some cheap scratch-n-dent bikes and frames, Some used team bikes

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd love to go, but that's the weekend before my wedding. I am needed in the DFW metroplex.

When I was a student at UT, living in Austin, Mellow MUSHROOM had an amazing trivia night. We had a killer team of four - history, pre-law, pre-med, genius - and won a free large pizza and free pitcher every trivia night. (We stopped winning after that to allow others to win, unless we were especially hungry or thirsty.)

Anyway, good times. Have fun at Mellow JOHNNY'S.

Think someone can buy a jersey or shirt for me?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts