Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happens sometimes.

When it does, how do you handle the situation?

jow

·
Super Moderator
40,596 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
It happens sometimes.

jow
When publicly exposed, say "Oh, wow, I splashed water on myself while washing up, and it looks just like I peed my pants," chuckling while you say it. If you notice it before you leave the bathroom, splash more water on for better effect.

If in private, who cares? You're the only one who has to know.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sprinkle more when washing hands so they are all over and that the single one in the middle could not have possibly been from pee

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
It happens sometimes.

jow
No matter how you shake or dance the last drop always ends up in your pants. HTH! and like that, etc.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thedago said:
sprinkle more when washing hands so they are all over and that the single one in the middle could not have possibly been from pee

This is usually my planned course of action. Worst case though has been leaning over the sink after making sure that everything is in order and touching your pants to the wet counter, then walking out of the bathroom. Then you have a big pee dot which isn't even pee and you don't even know it because it was post pee dot check.

joe

·
Super Moderator
40,596 Posts
Addendum/Dating Tip: If you're out on a date, and this happens to you, tell your date, in your best sheepishly "aw shucks" fashion that it's pre-ejaculatory seepage, because "you're just so hot."

Guaranteed panty opener. Bonus points for trying this on a first date.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xxl said:
Addendum/Dating Tip: If you're out on a date, and this happens to you, tell your date, in your best sheepishly "aw shucks" fashion that it's pre-ejaculatory seepage, because "you're just so hot."

Guaranteed panty opener. Bonus points for trying this on a first date.

Gold.

joe

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
And women think they have things tough having to deal with their monthly visitor! Being a guy isn't all peaches and cream...we have the pee dot, and the dreaded unwelcomed erection in the pre-teen years.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
azpeterb said:
and the dreaded unwelcomed erection in the pre-teen years.
you mean that was supposed to stop happening?

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
thedago said:
you mean that was supposed to stop happening?
See a doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours. :p

You know, back at that age I wouldn't even be thinking about anything naughty and I'd be off to the races.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
azpeterb said:
and the dreaded unwelcomed erection in the pre-teen years.
you should see 4th-6th graders faces when i used to tell them in puberty class what was in store for them in a year or too, if it hasn't already started happening. like deer in the headlights.

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Penile doesn't work either, otherwise he's talking about blood after losing his penis.

Thus the agony I went through when posting.
Penile, penal, penil. Does it really matter how it's spelled (spelt?)?

Those of us with Penii (penises) know what I am referring to.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I'm who's paranoid about smelling bad, so I really try to make sure it's all out. Looks like I'm jacking off at a urinal.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts