Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone attended the once a year bike/bike parts flea market at the Bicycle Rack in Hightstown? I've never gone. Is it worth going to? How many people are there selling things? Junk? All used stuff? or really used? Any new stuff? How early do you recommend getting there?

· Registered
1,939 Posts
I drive by there each day on my way to work. I've never heard of a flea market there. I've only been in the store once. It's a nice place but nothing to get excited about. Their web site makes no mention of a flea market.

http://www.thebicyclerack.net/location.htm

The store is easily accessable via exit 8 of the NJ Turnpike. Follow Route 33 towards Trenton.

· Registered
47 Posts
I live about a mile from that shop, and I've never seen a flea market there, nor heard anything about it. The shop itself caters to the local casual riding community. No high-end stuff, mostly BMX and kids' bikes, plus cruisers and hybrids. I believe they're a Giant, Schwinn, Fuji, and Bianchi dealer. The owner (Van) is a nice guy, his prices are a bit out of line on parts and most of their parts stock is pretty outdated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.