Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Metroplex MS150

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jhhoback 
#1 ·
Anyone do the Sam's Club MS150 from Frisco to Sundance Square? Wasn't that awesome? Great ride! My team's name is the Chain Gang and we're looking for members if you want to do it mext year -- May 5/6.
Jerry

#2 ·
Yep.

I rode for the Feisty Devils and we had a blast. Great team support especially since all of our supporters are volunteers. I used to do the Houston to Austin MS ride, but it's gotten so big that it wasn't fun anymore (Long lines everywhere..toilet, showers and food). I plan doing Bike to the Beach in Oct. down in San Antonio and that should be fun.

#3 ·
could you have asked for better weather? Luck o' the Irish all day Saturday - wind behind us all the way. Loved the route (Sunday was a bit tougher:)). I was with Richardson Bike Mart's team. the MS folks should be proud of how this was organized - see you guys next year on this one, but gotta get the Bike to the Beach done first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.