·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
662 Posts
marktomin said:
thank you, i placed an order. hopefully this is a good store as I've never ordered from them before.
No worries, I have purchased a number of things from Cbikes including wheels and they have always delivered what I ordered without any drama.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got burned by Cbike once. I tried to resolve it with them and never got a response. Fortunately, it was only a $35 item.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gearguywb said:
Great price on the tubes but 11.00 shipping is a bit much.
Yes it is a bit much. But can you find six A1 tubes shipped to your house for $33?

·
Registered
283 Posts
High Gear said:
Yes it is a bit much. But can you find six A1 tubes shipped to your house for $33?
Probably not, but if you are going to "save" by buying in bulk then IMHO there should be more of a savings vs heading down to the LBS and picking up one or two tubes at a time for 1.00-1.50 more.

·
More carbon fiber please!
791 Posts
UPS tracking shows shpped today and arriving tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tried these tubes for a short time....both front and rear tubes had slow leakes. Either the rubber is too thin and loses air, or the valves are leaky. Changed them out for some conti tubes and now rarely have to pump more air into the tubes. But if weight is a big concern, they don't get any better than these : )

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hum, I have used Michelin and Continental tubes and letting them sit 24hours will always require adding air to get back to my 110 PSI preference. I have never had bike tubes of any brand or type (road or mountain) that didn't lose some air overnight.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MarvinK said:
Anyone know if the valves are brass... or silver colored?
They are brass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts