Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just switched from Intensive tubeless which were near perfect (three sets and not a single flat including gravel and dirt roads). However, my initial impressions are optimistic. Since I have these on new wheels I can't compare directly, but seem fast, grip well, and roll smooth.

Anyone else out there using these?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
We use them, there is some science behind them. The key is the hard edge edge strip on the wheel. The best place to buy them seems to be ribble.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
I don't think the Pro4's compare to the 4000's.......the Pro 4's are in a different league in terms of road grip and plushness. The Pro 3's rode better than the 4000's IMO. The one downside to the 3's was durability.........squared off at 2,500 miles or so. The claim is that the 4's are more durable. We will see later this spring.Len

·
Master debator.
8,816 Posts
I have the 25mm version, but don't have enough miles to make a good judgement. Switching from old squared off tires to new tires almost always makes the new tires seem better :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
i didn't really keep track exactly but got at least 5000 miles on the back, alot more on the front.....actually have always replaced them whilst still some life left as i like to buy new stuff for the bike!

i'm fairly light and the roads are pretty good round my way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.