Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
pigpen said:
I read somewhere that they were to have 25s later this year. Should be this or next month.

My question would be if they are going to stretch out like my carbons did making them more like 28s or are they going to be a true 25.
They are expected to hit stores in September. As far as the stretching, no, they will not stretch like the Cabons do. This is because of the different material used to make them (carbon vs silica).

·
Increase your member
56 Posts
tantra said:
When will the Pro3 Race tires be available in size 25C?

From what I've read, the Pro3 are coming in a bit more narrow than the Pro2. The Pro2 25mm is big compared to some other brands (e.g. Continental) and doesn't quite fit the rear on my frame. I'm hoping the Pro3 25mm is just a bit more narrow to squeeze in there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
HomebrewMTB said:
From what I've read, the Pro3 are coming in a bit more narrow than the Pro2. The Pro2 25mm is big compared to some other brands (e.g. Continental) and doesn't quite fit the rear on my frame. I'm hoping the Pro3 25mm is just a bit more narrow to squeeze in there.
I honestly cannot comment on if the 25c will be narrower or not. I have not touched or seen it yet. Until I get some in my office, which should be a week or so before they hit stores, I am just going on what I know to be true from the Pro2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.