Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
δanned
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching for nOOky's original thread about Michelin giving away free socks, but it seems to have disappeared. Michelin was apparently giving away free socks to anyone who posted on their Facebook of them with Pro4 or Wild series tires.

The promo was located here: Michelin Bicycle Tire Promotions

I took a stab at it, and here are the results:

·
δanned
7,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know if there was an error in Michelin's database, but today I received another free pair of these socks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't know if there was an error in Michelin's database, but today I received another free pair of these socks.
Definitely some confusion going on, on their end.

I received one set months ago shortly after I submitted my photo.

I received two sets yesterday out of nowhere, in separate envelopes. Both are women's size small (I'm a dude).

·
User is infamous around
2,738 Posts
Definitely some confusion going on, on their end.

I received one set months ago shortly after I submitted my photo.

I received two sets yesterday out of nowhere, in separate envelopes. Both are women's size small (I'm a dude).
I'd be tempted to email them, and ask if they were trying to imply something? :lol:

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I just got mine a few days ago 10 days after submitting a selfie I took astride the bike that just showed the tops of the wheels/tires with Pro4 logos and my knees.

·
The Pb Torpedo
172 Posts
Anyone had luck with this promotion lately? I fulfilled all the requirements several weeks ago but have heard nothing (and they have not transmitted my tweet with my photo, which they are supposed to do after they screen for unsavory content). I also emailed them, but nothing in response. Sigh...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.