Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Review RoadBike Member
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned to a few of you a ride called the Tour de Donut that is held near my little hometown.

The ride is coming up in a month (sept. 18) and I encourage anyone interested to sign up. You can sign up online at http://www.tourdedonutohio.com/ .

I hope some loungers can make it. It is a well put together event and is quite fun.

If any of you are interested let me know.
 

·
corning my own beef
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
Hmmmm.... 5 minutes deducted from ride time for every donut eaten .... I think I could cause a wrinkle in the space-time continuum and finish up the event before I start!

Is the course fairly flat? My fixie rocking a 48X15 could be just about right...
 

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
Assuming a 20mph average speed you'd have to eat 18 donuts to finish at the same time you started.
 

·
still shedding season
Joined
·
8,849 Posts
DLMKA said:
Assuming a 20mph average speed you'd have to eat 18 donuts to finish at the same time you started.
Is that a challenge? :idea:

I have about 15 things already I'm supposed to do that day, but might ride the Roun'da Manure in southern WI this Saturday. The metric = four ice cream stops. :thumbsup:

T0G, you in?
 

·
your text here
Joined
·
13,192 Posts
arg! The Wife decided to have carpet installed this weekend.


kykr13 said:
Is that a challenge? :idea:

I have about 15 things already I'm supposed to do that day, but might ride the Roun'da Manure in southern WI this Saturday. The metric = four ice cream stops. :thumbsup:

T0G, you in?
 

·
Stumpcake!
Joined
·
5,950 Posts
Donuts and hanging with other loungers....so tempting. I don't think my schedule will accomodate it for me this year though.
 

·
Pedal Master
Joined
·
2,511 Posts
tconrady said:
Donuts and hanging with other loungers....so tempting. I don't think my schedule will accomodate it for me this year though.
Be sure to wear capri's....it's a lounge thing. (btw, such a comment alredy got me banned as we have at least one thin-skinned mod...it's an innocent, yet playful comment though).
 

·
More carbon fiber please!
Joined
·
791 Posts
Sounds like fun, wish I could find time to get over there from NE IA. Remodeling the downstairs bathroom though. I'd rather... well... anything.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top