Which Midwest State are you in

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had to get it to 10.

What would you combine ????

I considered Ohio / Kentucky, but Ohio's so populated I thought it needed to be by itself. I also considered Minnesota / Iowa, but that just sent chills down my spine.

After all,
If you moved the southern Minnesota counties into Iowa, you'd improve the average IQ of both states.

Why's there a big bucket of cow manure at Hawkeye games, to keep the flies off the cheerleaders.

Q: Why does Iowa not have a professional football team?
A: Because then Minnesota would want one too.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,566 Posts
No, you just have to live in Bridgeport

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,433 Posts
Ohio and KY are seperate states

Scot_Gore said:
What would you combine ????

I considered Ohio / Kentucky, but Ohio's so populated I thought it needed to be by itself. I also considered Minnesota / Iowa, but that just sent chills down my spine.

After all,
If you moved the southern Minnesota counties into Iowa, you'd improve the average IQ of both states.

Why's there a big bucket of cow manure at Hawkeye games, to keep the flies off the cheerleaders.

Q: Why does Iowa not have a professional football team?
A: Because then Minnesota would want one too.

Couldn't resist. As a Kentuckian who works in Ohio, we don't want to be called Ohioans. We are from the south. Really.

Q: Why do all of the trees in KY bend northward?
A: 'Cause, Ohio sucks.

and turnabout is fairplay...

Q: Why do we know the "toothbrush" was invented in KY?
A: Because if it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called the "teethbrush"

Since I was born in Ohio, work in Ohio, but live in KY and consider myself a Kentuckian, I can get away with jokes about both states.

Paul

·
Registered
804 Posts
Scot_Gore said:
Quick poll for midwest state. The poll only allows 10 choices, so I'm going to combine a few, my apologies in advance.

Thought I better jump in here and give MN some representation other than the poll organizer.

Scot – Hope your roller workouts are going well.

This winter is really starting to get to me. My last real road ride was on the Sunday after Christmas if I remember correctly.

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,433 Posts
Where in Ohio??

I live just across the river from Cincinnati.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.