Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,894 Posts
I only had problem with 50/13 other gears were fine, running 13/29 cassette.

· Naso Unicornis
907 Posts
What type of misalignment do you guys have with the drop outs? I noticed on my Super Six that I can't remove the rear wheel without removing the drive side skewer head. It hits the rear derailleur as I try to remove the rear wheel. Should they have been angled in a different manner?

I noticed on my CAAD4, the chainstays are much longer & I can move the wheel forward and down. On the Super Six I do not have that forward range. Any of you guys have the same problem?

CHL

· Registered
392 Posts
Basically, if I install the wheel without the hanger, the wheel is not straight. But with the hanger installed AND the skewers clamped tight, the wheel hub/axle flange then sits (just barely) on the hanger and that straightens out the wheel. I'm going to ride it for a few more months and see how it goes. So far, the wheel has not come out of alignment during a ride nor have I checked the axle flange to see if there is unusual wear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.