Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
i remember something about her going on a cruise sometime soon, so maybe that.

Or J's may have her in his basement...

·
grasso e lento
116 Posts
I read something

That she was moving..

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
When Gregg created "The Lounge" Von was in the middle of a NCD post to Js and got caught in space time continuum between the "NCD" and "The Lounge" and can't escape. She's stuck like Neo in the Matrix, only it's one continuous training lap between the NCD and The Lounge. Sorta like Groundhog day on acid.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
spyderman said:
When Gregg created "The Lounge" Von was in the middle of a NCD post to Js and got caught in space time continuum between the "NCD" and "The Lounge" and can't escape. She's stuck like Neo in the Matrix, only it's one continuous training lap between the NCD and The Lounge. Sorta like Groundhog day on acid.
I'm sending J's in to get her.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
You kidding. He's probably got her bundled up and locked in his bathroom all ready. Making sure she is "safe".

·
Lizzie will ride free
3,156 Posts
spyderman said:

Post of the week.

I think she hated the rain in Seattle so much she went to somewhere sunny off the grid.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
firstrax said:
I'm sending J's in to get her.
It looks like J's already took the pill--too late.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
jplatzner said:
Post of the week.

I think she hated the rain in Seattle so much she went to somewhere sunny off the grid.
Yes, she is secretly hanging out down in Belize with Old Ed (she just pretended to be pissy with him on the board).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts