Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While browsing the forums I had a moment where I thought I posted a thread and forgot about it, until I realized the posters username is hokierider05. Should I feel threatened that someone is poaching my name? How would J's feel if someone was haiku d'etat 2? Or BJIII? How should I feel about this honing in on my name territory?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
HokieRider said:
While browsing the forums I had a moment where I thought I posted a thread and forgot about it, until I realized the posters username is hokierider05. Should I feel threatened that someone is poaching my name? How would J's feel if someone was haiku d'etat 2? Or BJIII? How should I feel about this honing in on my name territory?
Very, very, very, very, very upset. Hunt them down, and go Tonya Harding on their @ss. :D

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
I don't know what I would do if I saw another wayneanneli2 or something like that. I guess it is weird. Your user name is supposed to be your own, kind of fun and private name, yet someone else is using it, even if they've just added on a number to it. What do you think the chances are of some other guy named Wayne marrying a woman named Anneli ???

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
HokieRider said:
how do you think I get a camera crew there to capture the "why, why, why?!?!" Thats the best part of the tonya v. nancy incident.
oh, I am sure some of the misfits around here would help out. :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
hey...............

lousylegs said:
oh, I am sure some of the misfits around here would help out. :D
who u callin a misfit??!!??

sike......................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts