Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're full of crap.

These are exceptional crackers, so they need an exceptional name. Calling WASA crackers is like calling Superman an alien. :rolleyes:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ew, the bread looks like it has mold on it.

Also, there's no hot dog like a kosher hot dog. Long live Hebrew National.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
You wish.

How's about this?

do they have pinks hotdogs out where you are?

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I hope not.
pinks hotdogs are pretty famous out here in california. so is cupids. if im not mistaken pinks are the ones that actually snap when you bite them(someone from la help me out here, i havent had one in years) . weird effect for sure, but i remember them being really good.

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
hmm. I'm sure Wayne will chime up, he's in Sweden. Around my house it is pickled herring and sour cream, sardines, etc.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
paint said:
You're full of crap.

These are exceptional crackers, so they need an exceptional name. Calling WASA crackers is like calling Superman an alien. :rolleyes:

Yes, but have you ever had it was Lutfisk on it?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
You're full of crap.

That's why they are called knäckebröd.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
I enjoy WASA crackers occasionally. They are good for dipping. A horseradish dip does wonders with them. Clears the sinuses also.

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Instead of buying the stupid little Wasa packages - buy the big round packages of Crispbread - about a foot round, 10 crackers per package.

Just called crispbread - or whatever it is in Swedish ( I'm out so can't tell you what the package says)

Put some cheese on 'em and enjoy.
Yes, these are great. They make perfect sporks for eating yoghurt, spicy sardines, smoked herring, and assorted mild and stinky cheeses

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Amen! Preach it sister! Hebrew natl=only dawgs worth eating.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts