Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,465 Posts
Now, if you could just eliminate the pancakes, it would be "Atkins friendly"! :rolleyes:

·
Le Rouleur
74 Posts
Wow
That brings back memories of the Hinault breakfast from his book the holy grail of trainning books
Road Racing Technique and Training By Hinault and Genzling
Where he says for breakfast he has a chopped steak well salted with an egg yolk.

·
Registered
656 Posts
hahaha

that may be the hardest i have laughed yet this year. tears were running down my cheeks and i fell off my chair and rolled on the floor like an idiot. i happened to be talking to someone on the phone, and i had to hang up and call back ten minutes later. that is absolute hilarity. i just about pissed myself laughing.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
I always called the breakfast of champions a 16oz diet coke and a two low-fat cinnamon pop-tarts. It fuels my tanks for atleast a three hour ride on the weekends.

·
MTBR Super Mod'
272 Posts
Good god, people actually eat stuff like that? In fact, you can actually buy stuff like that? Gross.

It must be sad not to be capable to cook a healthy meal....

Sheesh, I thought the golden arches was gross, but this is a new defination of horrible food..

ROTFLMAO
Trevor!

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
snapdragen said:
I don't know if this has been posted before, but it had me on the floor.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/index.html
that was the funniest thing I've read in a while. yet scary at the same time.

i used to ride with guys that would get a couple of mickey D's breakfast specials and swallow those up before a ride. i would get sick from from just seeing that stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.