Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haiku d'etat said:
all change will be given in crisp $1 bills, if you know what i mean.
Why not Sacagawea coins ;) nudge nudge, wink wink and all that etc.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
zeytin said:
Why not Sacagawea coins ;) nudge nudge, wink wink and all that etc.
yeah right. give out coins and Everydaybike starts throwing them at the entertainers. :rolleyes:

btw i forgot, Gig 'em is bringing her super nintendo. we'll set it up on the projection TV. mario will be the size of BigBill.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
$14.95 cover or you can PM The J's for a free pass.

full breakfast buffet with salad bar and bottomless frozen margaritas.

live entertainment by "The Buffy Troupe" including Mitzi's famous sequened tassles.

music by Yarble.

all change will be given in crisp $1 bills, if you know what i mean.

i have 1/4 keg leftover from this weekend, it'll be setup in the third stall of the men's room.

lei's at the door.

etc etc and like that.

Yarble is taking requests, btw. if he don't have it on vinyl, you don't need it.
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
haiku d'etat said:
yeah right. give out coins and Everydaybike starts throwing them at the entertainers. :rolleyes:

btw i forgot, Gig 'em is bringing her super nintendo. we'll set it up on the projection TV. mario will be the size of BigBill.
As long as he doesn't sharpen them on the cement floor first :D
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haiku d'etat said:
i have 1/4 keg leftover from this weekend, it'll be setup in the third stall of the men's room.
Oh and if you guys feel like this guy you better stop hiding the keg in the boys room, cus if that's where the liquor is that's where us chicas will go....

In March 1995, a San Diego man unsuccessfully attempted to sue the city and Jack Murphy Stadium for $5.4 million over something than can only be described as a wee problem: Robert Glaser claimed the stadium's unisex bathroom policy at a Billy Joel and Elton John concert caused him embarrassment and emotional distress thanks to the sight of a woman using a urinal in front of him. He subsequently tried "six or seven" other bathrooms in the stadium only to find women in all of them. He asserted he "had to hold it in for four hours" because he was too embarrassed to share the public bathrooms with women. (true from Snopes)
 

·
imbasilical moreon
Joined
·
1,873 Posts
How much for a Tassle ?

haiku d'etat said:
$14.95 cover or you can PM The J's for a free pass.

full breakfast buffet with salad bar and bottomless frozen margaritas.

live entertainment by "The Buffy Troupe" including Mitzi's famous sequened tassles.

music by Yarble.

all change will be given in crisp $1 bills, if you know what i mean.

i have 1/4 keg leftover from this weekend, it'll be setup in the third stall of the men's room.

lei's at the door.

etc etc and like that.

Yarble is taking requests, btw. if he don't have it on vinyl, you don't need it.
Can I buy a tassle?
JJ
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i have 1/4 keg leftover from this weekend, it'll be setup in the third stall of the men's room.

lei's at the door.

etc etc and like that.
I'll be in stall #4 for awhile.....waiting for Godot...back in 10
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
349 Posts
I don't have any problems with chicas in the men's room.

Buffet should include chili cheeze-dawgs with onions . . . and pie.

I like what we'll doing with the decor . . .
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
svend said:
I'll be in stall #4 for awhile.....waiting for Godot...back in 10
careful, Cooper's in #4. i wouldn't go into #3 either, there's a hole in the stall.
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haiku d'etat said:
careful, Cooper's in #4. i wouldn't go into #3 either, there's a hole in the stall.
#3, the hole in the stall is for the hose from the keg! Please don't use adjoining stalls for #2 activities or #1 if you've been eating asparagus, no fun smelling things while trying to pour a beer!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
bonkmiester said:
not only will I wear it, but i'll do my nekid Renee Richards impression too.............:D
JJ
i'd hit it.

 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
snappy kicked me out of her room in SD.

but i'm still a catch.
But not everyone likes mullet.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Screw you. Nobody's playing with my SNES but me.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
But not everyone likes mullet.
don't be such a woman, i have short hair. it's no party in the back. it's like, business all around. etc etc.

gosh!
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i'd hit it.
Like that's such a compliment. You're such a whooooore, J's. :rolleyes:
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Like that's such a compliment. You're such a *****, J's. :rolleyes:
snappy kicked me out of her room in SD.

but i'm still a catch.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top