Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know only 50 odd were made - see RA Cycles still have some but not my size. Looking for a medium (uncut/new) frame. Im based in Europe.

Anyone seen one for sale?

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
You just missed one on ebay! It went for the listed price of $8999.00. it was a medium Outfitted with SR 11 and Mavic Cosmos Ultimate wheels. I offered $7500.00 for it and did not get it obviously. I spoke with the guy several times. He has stated there is a good chance of another one coming up for sale. Keep you eyes peeled

G

·
As a matter of fact I think the LBS I deal with at home has one still in the box.

I will send them an email and ask them to confirm the size.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow that is the ultimate thing, It's still a bit of stretch to get up to those 9k though, but it's good to know another will come up soon (hopefully).

rward325 said:
You just missed one on ebay! It went for the listed price of $8999.00. it was a medium Outfitted with SR 11 and Mavic Cosmos Ultimate wheels. I offered $7500.00 for it and did not get it obviously. I spoke with the guy several times. He has stated there is a good chance of another one coming up for sale. Keep you eyes peeled

G

·
zigurate said:
Wow that is the ultimate thing, It's still a bit of stretch to get up to those 9k though, but it's good to know another will come up soon (hopefully).
What size are you looking for???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts