Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are killing me. So very, very beyond lame.:mad:

I have sent several messages to cancel my order. Recall, the order was made on February 2.

I received one communication around the 4/5th? They were waiting on shifters for the Rival group to come in on Feb. 10th. They charged my card on the 12th.
I have called, gotten no one. I have emailed 'til my fingers bled. But no shipping confirmation or anything.

Today, March 3rd, I get an email. As follows, "We had been waiting on the 34.9 clamp to arrive in stock, this has now arrived and your order will ship today.
Can you please let me know if this is ok, your order will not ship until we receive confirmation.
"

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know, almost a month after the original communication about the shifters:mad2:

Total Cycling is the Total Suck. I know others have had positive experiences with them. But talk about your lack in webite accuracy AND communication. It's ridiculous. I should be thankful for the communication today?

Do not buy from Total Cycling.

I am glad ebikestop was around to fill the gap. I spent $50 more for the group. But they responded to all my communications within an hour or less.
Am I learning the cheapest price is not always the best deal? maybe so....

·
Banned
185 Posts
Your lucky.

I cancelled an order for one part after being informed it wouldn't be available for a month and added some other stuff via email to the other parts on the order which I then recieved a confirmation email for (at this point, anyone would believe they would get their altered order, right?). Package arrives, cancelled part and something I didn't order in it. Had to dispute the charge and send the package back on my dime because other than a "sorry" I never got a response on what I should do or an RA# (necessary according to their return policy). Never again will I deal with them.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CIOCC FAN said:
Your lucky.

I cancelled an order for one part after being informed it wouldn't be available for a month and added some other stuff via email to the other parts on the order which I then recieved a confirmation email for (at this point, anyone would believe they would get their altered order, right?). Package arrives, cancelled part and something I didn't order in it. Had to dispute the charge and send the package back on my dime because other than a "sorry" I never got a response on what I should do or an RA# (necessary according to their return policy). Never again will I deal with them.
Wow. You did mae me feel lucky, just now.

Sorry for your problem. I hope you were able to successfully dispute the charges with your credit card company.

note: if you paid with a Visa debit card, disputes can still be initiated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts