·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
cricket

i can't tell what the eff is going on

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
curling?! wtf "sport" is that all about?

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
I'll simply say most team sports. ha!

Baseball.. I don't like any popular team sports.. but if I get forced into watching some game baseball is the worst. Way too slow and boring for me. Basketball is pretty bad too.. you score... I score.. Oops I scored twice now I'm up.. foul... now we're tied... back and forth... back and forth.

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
kiwisimon said:
soccer: 0-0 score and the fans say good game?
Gotta agree with that. Remember the women's world cup final when the USA team won? Mia Hamm, Brandi Chastain, et al?

Score at end of regulation play: 0-0
Score at end of first overtime: 0-0
Score at end of second overtime: 0-0
Winner decided by penalty kicks, for anyone who was still watching ... zzz...

·
For president!
7,802 Posts
kiwisimon said:
soccer: 0-0 score and the fans say good game? After that any on ESPN at 3:55am. Allstar baseball games.
Hadn't thought of allstar games, that is a pretty good one. Always a ton of hype with the actual game beyond boring.

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
+1 on soccer. I just don't get it. Especially all those rabid fans all over the world that literally kill because of a bad call or because someone roots for an opposing team. I mean, seriously, WTF??? Absolute lack of ball control. It's like watching tennins, back and forth. If someone scores, it's a complete fluke, and happens so quick that 90% of the people miss it.

I'll now have to post a thread on under rated sports....

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
The Superbowl. Almost always a dud (though the last one wasn't too bad).

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
moschika said:
curling?! wtf "sport" is that all about?
EXACTLY what I was thinking of. What sort of bored, repressed soul would think of such a complete waste of time, let alone, allow it to become some sort of “awesome” olympic sport??? I guess they interview janitors and the like—people who are good with sweeping with brooms and so forth.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts