Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· No Crybabies
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the most ridiculous quasi-bike related item ever made. I'll go along with titanium bottle openers and chain jewelry, but a carbon fiber Bianchi pet bowl? I don't get it.

For the Bianchi fan who has to have the very best for all his pets needs, we have a Full Carbon Fiber Pet Bowl!

This modern, space age, Rocket Science, mind you, bowl, will delight not only your favorite pet, but will be the talk of the household whenever it is time to eat.
Your pet will absolutely love this incredible Full Carbon Fiber Bowl. This bowl is tip over proof and thanks to the carbon fiber itself, is a pleasure any time to look at. Even if your pet drools on the floor, you cannot help but marvel at this woven Full Carbon Fiber Bowl.
There is a built in finger hold on the side of the dish for easy lifting of the bowl at any time!
The Bianchi family badge adorns the bowl. The badge is made of a space age sythetic material, which almost looks like alloy. The Bianchi badge makes this an official Bianchi accessory for your pet!!!

The bowl comes with instructions on how to care for your bowl while making it a lifetime pleasure to use. Check the link here for all spec information on this incredible modern piece of art. What do they say? Form follows Function? Well, here you go.......all in one bowl!!!!

Get them while they last.

http://store.bianchiusa.com/cgi-bin/store/8888.html

· Registered
4,459 Posts
Fixed said:
This has to be the most ridiculous quasi-bike related item ever made. I'll go along with titanium bottle openers and chain jewelry, but a carbon fiber Bianchi pet bowl? I don't get it.

For the Bianchi fan who has to have the very best for all his pets needs, we have a Full Carbon Fiber Pet Bowl!

This modern, space age, Rocket Science, mind you, bowl, will delight not only your favorite pet, but will be the talk of the household whenever it is time to eat.
Your pet will absolutely love this incredible Full Carbon Fiber Bowl. This bowl is tip over proof and thanks to the carbon fiber itself, is a pleasure any time to look at. Even if your pet drools on the floor, you cannot help but marvel at this woven Full Carbon Fiber Bowl.
There is a built in finger hold on the side of the dish for easy lifting of the bowl at any time!
The Bianchi family badge adorns the bowl. The badge is made of a space age sythetic material, which almost looks like alloy. The Bianchi badge makes this an official Bianchi accessory for your pet!!!

The bowl comes with instructions on how to care for your bowl while making it a lifetime pleasure to use. Check the link here for all spec information on this incredible modern piece of art. What do they say? Form follows Function? Well, here you go.......all in one bowl!!!!

Get them while they last.

http://store.bianchiusa.com/cgi-bin/store/8888.html
Not that I had any urgent interest in riding a Bianchi bike, but this forever seals the deal. I will never, EVER consider a Bianchi bike, jersey, or any other Bianchi product again. I may very well refuse to set foot in a lbs that carries them.
I'm sure the rich bonehead demographic will more than make up for the lost business though.Though I wonder how disallusioned the dogs will be when they find out this TOO is made in Taiwan, not Italy.

· n00bsauce
13,627 Posts
My lab would have that chewed up in less than a half hour. Now, if it was titanium I'd buy it. Just think, my dog wouldn't be able to destroy it and it would be lighter and more durable than her stainless number. No more sore neck from carrying that dang heavy stainless bowl around. The wonders of modern metallurgy! But, alas, no titanium, no sale.

· Registered
4,459 Posts
hfc said:
That's one nice-looking dog bowl. I'll bet it doesn't flex very much either.
And the inherant vibration dampening properties of the carbon fiber insure your loved one's dining experience will not be disturbed by his MERCILESS, NEVERENDING STREAM OF FARTING, filling your entire home with his noxious azz-air until it is no longer suitable for human habitation.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Blah! Blah! Blah! said:
Park makes a toilet paper roll holder. I was tempted to buy it, but the Mrs nixed the idea. They also make a bike-shaped pizza cutter. King makes salt and pepper shakers in the shape of hubs. Salsa makes a cool flask.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.