Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Top secret: He's not grumpy in real life.

·
You Phillip mah census
4,665 Posts
He's the man. Ol' Grumps is spot on yet again.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Awesome.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Mr. Grumpy is both consistent and excellent. I don't think I've ever read a post of his that didn't slay me.

·
What the what???
12,710 Posts
His threads in PO are usually mandatory reading for me. I also appreciate his contributions to other threads. While his grumpiness may be all an act, his posts usually serve to cut through the clutter and the "drama" and deliver a deceptively simple message: HTFU and ride the bike. :)

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Game, set, match, Grumpy. And Andrea; you need to add MB1 and Miss M to that group.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Fer sure... I want to me them when I get "not young"
Well if you ever want some warm weather winter riding plus bakeries just PM us.... :thumbsup:

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,351 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
Mr. Grumpy is both consistent and excellent. I don't think I've ever read a post of his that didn't slay me.
You know who else is good? MikeBiker (the guy with the toupee'd chihuahua avatar). He has the best one-liners in the Lounge by far.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
i was hoping to get mb1 and mrs mb1 out here this year, especially after he was asking about teh chicago area. then they decided to get a sweet spot in fla and a carbon kayak. or i freaked him out when i kept asking about it.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,420 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Since I've ridden with Kerry Irons, I think the next goal would be to ride with Grumps.

I'm not sure that I allowed, since you don't do "REAL" races anymore.

(just kiddin')
(I'm sorry, that just jumped out of my fingers, and I couldn't stop them)

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
tomk likes this

·
24,420 Posts
"all of my "real" races are offroad now, thankyouverymuch"

Mass start off road events are a little more like racing than Triathlons, Time Trials, and Gran Fondo's ,,,,,,,(but how often is the "winner" decided by a sprint of a group of three or more?)

(Please excuse me. I like to play with the minds of off roadies)....I can't help myself.
(I'm worse with Triathletes)

·
24,420 Posts
Andrea138 said:
linx or it didn't happen!

On our Thursday night Hero ride, there's a Tri guy that I know who can ride me off his wheel whenever he wants to, but does that keep me from delivering little jabs like..........."So tell me, are you going to come do a "REAL" race this weekend at Wood Dale?"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts