Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets freaking hope so. After missing the last 2 weekends of racing due to family stuff i am chomping at the bit. Lets all pray for rain in Gloucester today and sunshine tomorrow.

Gauvin

So who else is in?? Me M35+ and hoping to hold my own tomorrow..

·
Registered
307 Posts
i personally think that it will be a total mud fest and you guys will have a most epic Gloucester. According to accuweather it is supposed to rain from early this afternoon till 1am tomorrow morning up there. I would bet mud is a guaranty.

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't think it will be a mud fest. The ground is so dry. The rain earlier in the week - which was heavy - did nothing to the Rocky Hill course on Wednesday. Except for one little area, the rain did no more than damp down the dust. There will be some mud, but it will dry out.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ooooh. on-site already. Nice. Having raced there many times in all manner (or is it manor) of conditions, I stand by my prediction of some tacky/greasey mud but by and large not a mud-fest. Afternoon races could see little to no real mud...

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Yep- rain (the heavy stuff, anyway) went east or west of me today, and it looks like it's pretty much done. I'm guessing it will be relatively dry, given that the yellow stuff barely touched Cape Ann......

weather radar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts