Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so recently i bought gnc's multivitamin "mega men," because well i never have ever taken vitamins of any kind, so why not start. The directions say take 2 with meal, I did that, drank plenty of water and my urine was a ridiculous neon yellow. Some say its just cleaning my system but is that true? I would think its more my kidneys getting overloaded with vitamins and spitting em out, which isnt good to over work them. I talked to my friend and he suggested only taking one pill, the problem was improved but still, its kind of alarming so i've stopped taking them. Advice?

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you eat healthy you really don't need muli. vits. and with that in mind you don't need "mega" doses, the best would be just a vit. that has 100%'s not 1,000%'s... i take centrum preformance and i take one every other day.... and it works out fine

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
Disagree, but you don't need the mega ones. A daily multi is fine; avoid ones with iron, which has been linked to cardiac problems in men. I'v eread that ones like centrum silver (yes, old peeps vits!) are good.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
And we're still fat and sick:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.